Woolwax Hard-On is a high performance, permanent 1-time hard shell coating. NOT rubber.
Please read instructions carefully
· This coating dries to a pure black. This is NOT a rubber coating. This dries to a very hard coating.
· Drying time is 60 minutes to the touch, and 72 hours to be fully cured.
· Expected life expectancy is 5-10 years depending on vehicle use.
· Do not apply a soft non-drying coating (woolwax) on top of this product, as it may cause it to soften. If after several years it needs touch-up, use the Hard-On product on top of the original coating.
· Do not apply over a soft coating (woolwax, FF, oil, etc.)
· The surface does not need to be pristine. Hard-On™ is developed to be applied on used, slightly rusted, oily, or imperfect surfaces.
· This product can freeze. Always store above 50 degrees.
· Ideal temperature to apply is 50-90 degrees F.
· Recommended dry thickness: 6 mils. Coverage: 60+/- sf /gallon
· Do not thin Hard-On. Must be applied at full strength.
· This coating is not intended to be removed (be certain that you want a permanent coating).
· Wipe off any overspray immediately with damp cloth before it begins to dry.
· Keep unused product securely closed to keep air out.
· In addition to corrosion preventive, Hard-On is also a chip guard.
· Incredible durable protection from salt, rust, moisture, and road debris.
· Acts as a sound and vibration deadener.
· Ideal product for very long-term vehicle protection as well as trailers, RV’s, school buses, motor homes, truck box trailers, delivery trucks, and more.
If you are not sure that you want a permanent (cannot be removed) coating, please contact us for more information. Once applied, there are no do-overs. Please consider this carefully.