FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDER TO LOWER 48 States in USA.
Easy order. Easy checkout. Free shipping on this item from this page. Safe secure checkout using Auth.net or Paypal.
Watch video here: Hard-On Youtube Video
Spray Guns- Hard-On by woolwax™ is a relatively low viscosity water-based coating and can be applied with almost any undercoating gun.
Questions ? Reach us at 888-341-4600 M-F 8am - 5pm. All orders shipped from Massachusetts.
*** We see a company from China selling a tiny little 3 oz jar of a similar really thin product on Facebook. This product is 100% proudly Made in U.S.A. You receive a full quart (32 ounces) from us ***
Update: We are hearing from people that are using Hard-On on all types of applications outside of undercoating, with great results. Rusty chain link fences, old rusted boat trailers, auto/truck fender wells, drain pipes, outdoor rusted generators, and all sorts of equipment. Please keep emailing us with any new uses for Hard-On permanent coating. Rusted metal ? Get some Hard-On !
Hard-On™ is a water based coating that can be used on any metal surface. No smell. Paint or spray on. This is dark gray in the can. After 30 minutes it dries to a pure black.
Woolwax Hard-On is a high performance, permanent 1-time hard shell coating. NOT rubber. For those people that want a "1 time" application, as opposed to an annual maintenance products, Hard-On is a great choice.
Hard-On can easily be sprayed or painted on the surface.
Please read instructions carefully
· This coating dries to a pure black. This is NOT a rubber coating. This dries to a very hard coating.
· Drying time is 60 minutes to the touch, and 72 hours to be fully cured.
· Expected life expectancy is 5-10 years depending on use.
· The surface does not need to be pristine. Hard-On™ is developed to be applied on used, rusted, oily, or imperfect surfaces.
· This product can freeze. Always store above 50 degrees.
· Ideal temperature to apply is 50-90 degrees F.
· This coating is not intended to be removed (be certain that you want a permanent coating).
· Wipe off any overspray immediately with damp cloth before it begins to dry.
· Keep unused product securely closed to keep air out.
· In addition to corrosion preventive, Hard-On is also a chip guard.
· Incredible durable protection from salt, rust, moisture, and road debris.
· Acts as a sound and vibration deadener.· Ideal product for very long-term vehicle protection as well as trailers, RV’s, school buses, motor homes, truck box trailers, delivery trucks, and more.
** Hard-On by woolwax™ is not high-heat resistant. Typically undercoating formulas primary function is as a corrosion inhibiting agent. Developing a coating that is also high-heat resistant is not an option due to the cost being to high to sell to the majority of undercoating users. It is very costly to make it high-heat resistant.
Hard-On by woolwax™ will burn off at 140° F and should not be applied to tailpipes, mufflers, engine blocks, etc. A typical heat resistant coating will tolerate 800 - 1000°F.
Very Proudly Made in USA !
Click here for application instructions
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Sign up for Woolwax™ discount emails.
We don't send much email and we won't bother you with junk. We hate spam, and we will never share your information with anyone.